EAST SIDE KING CATERING
East Side King Catering offers a variety of customizable services including drop-off buffets, small plate appetizer stations, family style meals, attended buffets, and window service with one of our original, brightly colored food trucks that are sure to provide a unique and memorable experience for you and your guests.
Culinary knowledge, combined with innovation, creativity, and dedication set our team apart from your average Austin caterer.
Don’t see what you are looking for? Share your ideas with us! Our dedicated culinary team is committed to making your event vision come true and we are always looking for ways to expand ourselves professionally.
Appetizer & Small Plate Stations
Plated & Family Style Services
- Classic Package
- Choice of Chicken Karaage or Chicken Yakitori, served with Fried Brussels Sprout Salad, Liberty Rice, 1 Pork Belly or Avocado bun
- $14 per person
- Classic Plus Package
- Our Classic Package with both Pork Belly and Avocado Buns
- $17 per person
- Choice of 2: Chicken Karaage, Chicken Yakitori, Waterfall Pork, or Khao Man Gai, served with Fried Brussels Sprout Salad, Liberty Rice, 1 Pork Belly or Avocado Bun
- $21 per person
- Chicken Karaage
- deep fried chicken thighs tossed in sweet & spicy sauce, fresh basil, mint, cilantro, sliced onion and jalapeno [GF]
- Chicken Yakitori
- chicken thighs marinated in tare glaze, grilled & sliced, served with green onion
- Waterfall Pork
- marinated, grilled & sliced pork tossed with tiger cry sauce, toasted rice powder, cherry tomatoes, pickled cabbage & cilantro
- Khao Man Gai
- poached chicken thighs served with green onion, cucumber, fermented bean sauce and chicken jus
- Brussels Sprout Salad
- deep fried Brussels tossed with sweet chili sauce, purple & green cabbage fresh cilantro, mint, basil, onion & jalapeno [GF] [Vegan}
- Liberty Rice
- Jasmine rice steamed with ginger, tossed with garlic oil, topped with fresh onion, jalapeno & herbs [GF ] [vegan]
- Chicken Fat Rice
- jasmine rice steamed with fresh ginger, garlic and chicken fat [GF]
- Pork Belly Bun
- Roasted pork belly in a steam bun with hoisin sauce, cucumber kimchi and green onion
- Avocado Bun
- deep fried avocado in a steam bun spicy mayowith fresh herbs, onion & jalapeno [vegetarian]
- Fried Kimchi
- Fried Cucumber Kimchi, million dollar sauce, togarashi, green onion [GF] [vegetarian]
- Beef Tongue Buns
- Roasted beef tongue in steamed bun, homemade peanut butter curry, basil, cilantro, mint, Fresh onion & jalapeño
- Beet Home Fries
- Deep-fried roasted beets, kewpie mayo, togarashi, green onion [GF] [vegetarian]
- Peanut Butter Curry Buns
- peanut butter curry in deep-fried bun, basil, cilantro, mint, Fresh onion & jalapeño
- Grilled Kale Salad
- Grilled kale, seasonal fruit, crispy shallots, miso kewpie dressing [GF] [vegetarian]
- Mexican Coke, Topo Chico, Green Tea
- Bottled Water
All East Side King menu Items are made from scratch, including sauces, marinades & kimchi. We use tenderbelly pork, which is vegetarian-fed, crate, antibiotic & hormone free. All herbs in our dishes are fresh and whole to provide maximum flavor impact.
Most of our vegetarian items can be made vegan & many of our menu items are gluten free.
For most events, we cook the food on site, right inside the truck to provide the best quality food possible. Our knowledgeable staff will be onsite and love to talk about our food.
Paper plates, forks & napkins are included in the package pricing. Bamboo plates are available for an additional cost. Variable staffing charges, 20% service charge & 8.25% tax are added to all catering orders. A $300 operation fee is required to have the truck present. Extended delivery fees may apply to areas outside of Austin. All events must be reserved with a credit card. A 50% deposit is required to hold dates. The remainder of the invoice will be charged the day after the event
East Side King does provide billing services. All changes must be submitted in writing 7 days prior to event. All cancellations must be submitted in writing 5 days prior to event, deposits are refunded pending approval.